The following beaches (to the best of my knowledge) have no restrictions
on being used by responsible dog owners.
Designated Okanagan Off Leash Dog Beaches
Ellison Point Designated Dog Beach
Designated Kalamalka Lake Off Leash Dog Beaches
Pebble Beach (Kalamalka Provincial
Pioneer Beach (Near Oyama)
|Vernon Beach Etiquette for Dog Owners
- Respect official city signs and stay off non-dog beaches.
- Always clean up after your dog by using a poop bag or pooper
- Do not let your dog visit with other beach-goers or dogs, unless
- If off-leash, your dog needs to be well-behaved and must listen
to your verbal commands.
- Always pay attention to your dog.